Samskruthi - GIR Cow Ghee Premium Quality Gir Cow Ghee.
Some facts and benefits of Samskruthi Farms Gir Cow Ghee -
- Samskruthi ghee is one the best premium quality A2 Gir Cow Ghee in India -
- Our Ghee has a smooth, creamy texture and rich, nutty flavor, and is a versatile pantry staple that can replace butter, olive oil and coconut oil
- Because of its high smoke point (250C or 482F), ghee is one of the best oils to use in cooking since it can won’t break down into free radicals like others.
- Clarified butter is different than ghee in that it contains more moisture and stays a liquid consistency. Ghee is simmered even longer until more moisture evaporates and the milk solids are caramelized and filtered out—bringing out its incredible nutty flavor. This process also gives ghee a longer shelf life and higher smoke point than butter and clarified butter, meaning ghee can be heated to a higher temperature before it starts to smoke (450 F), making it one of the most stable cooking fats available
- Another of ghee’s unique properties is that since the milk solids are removed, it contains little to no casein or lactose, the two compounds in dairy that most often cause allergies and sensitivities. This means that most dairy-sensitive people can enjoy ghee
- Desi Cow Ghee is rich in short- and medium-chain fatty acids that are considered to be heart healthy
- Desi Cow Ghee is both hugely beneficial inside and outside of the body. The consumption of ghee offers a wide range of benefits, including clarity of mind and sound digestion
- Desi Cow Ghee helps sustain healthy microbes in the gastrointestinal tract to promote effective digestion and elimination. It nourishes all the tissues of the body, including the nervous system, translating into calm energy throughout the day
Desi Cow is a common topical treatment for burns and rashes as well as a great moisturizer and massage oil for the skin and scalp
Helps in weight loss: The type of saturated fat that Desi Ghee has is the short-chain-fatty acid. This helps to burn the stubborn fat in the body while regulating your metabolism.
Balances your hormones: The fat content in our body is mostly saturated fat and only 3% coming from other types. This ratio is absolutely important to know for our health and well-being. This prestigious golden elixir Ghee is rich in Vitamin K2 which builds hormones along with Vitamin A, D, E & K."
- Good for your heart: Vitamin K2 found in desi ghee helps in preventing calcium deposits in the arteries that can lead to blockages and obstruct blood flow. It lowers bad cholesterol levels and increases good cholesterol levels, thus maintaining a healthy balance