We made sure that this Policy is as transparent, clear and concise as possible. It is important that you read it carefully and calmly since the privacy we guarantee is only as complete as your knowledge of it.
Who are we?
KAML – Health Solution Ltd dedicates itself to the development of software, namely in the health area, being, in particular, the company responsible for the creation and development of the Lami Elite software, in its various aspects. Aimed at Nutrition Clinics and Professionals, Lami.fit enables the simplification of complex tasks such as planning, analysis and creation of food plans, nutritional measurements and calculations, information management and analysis, and much more. Lami.fit is, therefore, the entity that manages the processing of personal data collected through the Lami Elite software, acting, mainly, as processor of the Professional, pursuant to the GDPR.
The use of the services provided by Lami Elite is conditioned by the acceptance of the and the reading of this Policy. In the event that you do not agree to these stipulations, please do not use our services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the User agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries, suppliers and other partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable accounting and attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of
(a) the User’ access to and use of the Services;
(b)any health advise or activities acted on in connection with the Services (including, but not limited to, any health related activities in connection with any contests, races, group activities, or events that the Company may sponsor, organize, participate in, or where the Services are employed),
(c) User’s connection to the Services,
(d) User’s violation of these Terms,
(e) User’s use or misuse of any health related information or tracking information obtained through the Software,
(f) Users employment of the Services to advise or locate any third party etc. The Company reserves the right, at the User’s expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which User is required to indemnify us under these Terms, and User agrees to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
What data do we collect?
The collection and processing of data is fundamental to the operation of Lami Elite. It's based on that data that our project is built and it's that informational core that allows us to provide you with a service in the area of nutrition and client management that is known for its excellence. We have reviewed and limited the data collection and the period of retention of the data to the minimum necessary.
There are various sets of information and data that we collect and process. To simplify, we’ll be dividing those sets of information in three large groups: Professionals, Clients and Secretaries.
- Data required from the Professional upon registration: all data entered by the Professional when registering on the platform is stored and processed. It is this registry that allows us to identify the Professional and give him access to the reserved area of query management as well as correctly connect him to the clients that he inserts. In addition, this is the data we deem indispensable, together with the billing data, so that the contractual relationship between Lami Elite and the Professional is carried out regularly. The data we require when registering is: the full name, the name of the primary place of work, the gender, country of residence, email and, of course, a password. In addition to these, all data voluntarily inserted by the Professionals during their use of the software is processed.
- Payment data: the payment data of your monthly payment are also processed by Lami Elite, although for this purpose a processor is used. Only then can we debit the amounts associated with the monthly payment you have chosen. The data required for this purpose is: a credit or debit card number, an expiration date and a security code.
- Billing data: in order to comply with our tax obligations, we must ask you for some billing information such as: name, tax number, address, city, postal code and country.
Clients’ data is directly collected, for the most part, by the Professional. He is the controller and the main responsible for the processing of the clients’ personal data. Having said that, besides a minimum set of legally required measures, Lami Elite is not responsible for providing the information and guarantees imposed by the GDPR on the Professionals in regard to their relationship with the Client.
A series of personal data might be requested by the Professional to the Client, or recorded by observation, which may range from “simple” personal data categories (such as: billing data, user identification number, among others, such as name complete, address, cell phone, and many more) to data considered as “special” (examples of this type of data include race, personal and social history, clinical history, food history, body measurements, among other information).
Lami Elite only treats Client data as it is entered by the Professional, or directly through the mobile application. The use of the mobile application is intended for use by clients and is, of course, optional and, in cases where it is used, we collect the following data:
- Data entered by the client: all data entered by the Client, be it when logging in into the mobile application or posteriorly, is stored and processed. It’s this set of data that allows us to identify the Client, to give him access to their reserved area, to associate them correctly with the Professional who advised them and to give them access to their plans. Examples of such data include login credentials, but also other data such as the amount of water ingested, weight, and other information.
- Location data: with the use of the mobile application we may access information contained in the GPS of your mobile device. However, this operation is optional and must always be previously consented by the user.
- Local files, notifications and other data: on certain occasions the mobile application may access, with the Client prior consent and by their order, to local files or information stored in other applications. All these operations are optional, serving only as a way of complementing and enhancing the usefulness of the service we provide. Get to know some of the features of our application:
- Notifications: for the convenience of the Client, the Lami Elite application will send notifications about their food plans, amounts of water, messages and appointments. These notifications are daily updated, automatically. This feature can be abled or disabled at any time in the application settings at user discretion.
- Health Apps: at the Client's request the Lami Elite application may connect to other health applications such as Apple Health or any health tracker. In such cases, data on physical activity, namely, steps, distance and active calories will/can be collected.
- Camera and Gallery: at the Client’s request, the application can access the camera and the image gallery of the mobile device, allowing the Client to take pictures and send them through message to their Professional or send images already stored in the gallery.
Purposes of the processing
We use the data we collect for a series of purposes that we want to make known. Those purposes may be based on a legal obligation, the legitimate interests of Lami Elite, the performance of the contract or consent, depending on the case.
- Provision of our service: we use the vast majority of the data entered, either by Professionals or Clients, so that we can provide our service as efficiently as possible within the contractual relationship established between lami elite and the Professional.
- Maintenance and improvement of services: we conduct behavioral analysis of the use made by the Professionals and by the Clients of the website and the mobile application. It is fundamentally this type of analysis that allows us to determine the usefulness of certain functionalities and change or correct them depending on the result. In addition, we may use your non-anonymized data in the context of the communication of a bug or error in the software by the user and always with the purpose of solving it. We can also, for example, at the request of the user, copy data between accounts.
- Customer support: it is essential for the quality of our service that we can answer efficiently to all the questions you ask us, using for that purpose any personal data that we deem necessary for the contact and resolution of the question that may arise, which may be, depending on the case, your full name, your email, your mobile phone number or your address, among other information. In addition to this data and with the same purpose, we may collect usage statistics of our platforms.
- Billing: it would be impossible for us to comply with our legal and tax obligations if we did not address the processing of some billing information. It is only for this purpose that we collect, at the time of payment, personal data such as the tax identification number, among others already listed above.
- Legal matters: we may use your personal data to comply with court orders and tax and administrative inspections, among other legal requirements. In the eventuality of a court order, all personal data, be it from a simple or special category, of the Professionals’ or Clients’, may be, if our legal team agrees with the legal basis of the warrant, made available in full to the administrative or judicial authority in question.
- Marketing: we may use your data to send you emails, notifications, text messages and postal mail. We will never do it, however, without your express authorization and you can freely choose not to subscribe and continue enjoying the rest of our services. In order to provide you with a tailor-made experience, the processing of such communications may be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
- Security and contractual purposes: we use your data to perform behavior analysis in order to prevent or address suspicious or fraudulent conducts and to ensure that the contractual relationship between Lami Elite and the Professional is timely met.
Data retention period
Personal data may be retained for different periods of time depending on its legal relevance or the duration of the contractual relationship..
Some of your personal data may be processed by third parties who are not part of our services. We have limited these operations to the bare minimum we need to continue to operate efficiently.
- Analysis of the use of software: we resort to applications in order to analyze the use of our software, such as Google Analytics.
- Payment Details: payment data is fully processed by external payment services such as Razorpay.
- Email marketing: our newsletters and contacts are sent, managed and processed solely by us.
- Advertising: we use analysis tools for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Support: we donot use external applications to provide support, for example, through chat.
- Data storage and processing: storage, processing and backup of your personal data is carried out securely in hosting and computing companies located mainly in Asia.
- Audits and maintenance: your data might be accessed within the scope of independent quality control and security audits of our services. All audits are subject to confidentiality and are closely monitored by the Lami Elite team.
- Other processors and services: in addition to the services listed above we may interconnect with social networks like Linkedin, Twitter, Insta and other services like Outlook, Google Fit, among others.
We want to ensure that your rights are fully respected. In those situations where the automatic mechanisms already implemented do not allow us to fully guarantee these rights you can contact us through email@example.com
- Right of access: the data subject has the right to access the information concerning him/her, namely the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, and other information. You are already able to instantly access most of this information in your profile area.
- Right to rectification: the data subject has the right to obtain correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data, and where it is compatible with the purposes of processing, the right to rectify it. You are already able to correct and rectify most of your personal data in your profile area.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): the data subject has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him/her without undue delay. Starting from this request the countdown for the total and definitive deletion of the data of all the servers begins.
- Right to restriction of processing and right to object: these rights may be exercised, if applicable, by reaching us through the contacts provide above.
- Right to data portability: the data subject has the right to receive, in a reusable digital format, all information concerning him, which he has provided to Lami Elite
We are constantly working to make the relationship between the Professional and the Client as easy as possible to expedite. As processor of the Professional, Lami Elite recognizes and assists the Professional in the realization of the clients’ rights, as far as is technically possible and legally required, namely, by implementing the technical and administrative measures that appear to be most appropriate. For all those situations where there are no automated mechanisms for compliance with the Regulation we recommend that you contact our team or our Data Protection Officer.
We remind you that it is the responsibility of the Professional to collect the data subject consent, in the cases where the processing of the personal data is carried on that basis, as well as guarantee the rights of access, opposition, rectification, erasure, portability and limitation of the processing of the Client data, whenever applicable to the specific treatment, among other obligations arising from the Regulation. It is the responsibility of the Professional to guarantee the Client access to all rights and information to be provided under the General Data Protection Regulation.
R1. Purchase of goods from Lami.fit (Physical goods) -
The product purchased from Lami.fit store or Lami.fit Health app e.g Supplement / vitamins or any physical goods/product the company is liable to refund the full amount in case product is faulty or out of warranty date.
R2. Purchase of Pathology tests from Lami.fit (Blood / DNA) -
Purchase of any pathology tests from Lami.fit store or Lami.fit Health app, once sample is collected from client location (e.g blood sample been collected by partner associates) the company is not liable for any refund. You may cancel your order and get full refund prior to sample collection
R3. Purchase of Nutrition Plans from Lami.fit -
R3.1 : Personalised Nutrition - Purchase of any Nutrition plans from website or Lami.fit Health app, The amount is not refundable in below cases
1) Counselling from Lami.fit nutritionist is conducted
2) Diet Plan preparation been carried out by Lami.fit nutritionist
3) Diet Plan prepared and emailed / uploaded to Lami.fit health app
4) Follow up calls with clients been conducted.
In case above process not been done from company side and client wish to cancel his/her membership the refund will be done as below
- Refund request in first 30 days - 100% (One hundred percent) refund of any license or subscription fees;
- Refund Request in 31-60 days -50% (fifty percent) refund of any license or subscription fees; and
- Refund Request in 61-90 days - 25% (twenty five percent) refund of any license or subscription fees.
Please note that the above charges will be adjusted after deducting a processing fee of Rs.750/-(Rupees Seven hundred and fifty) for India or $20 (United States Dollars twenty) for locations outside India (including Taxes and bank charges, if any). The refund shall be processed in the manner/mode which is used to subscribe the Lami.fit Plan within 30 (thirty) days from the date of cancellation.
R3.2 : Standard Nutrition - Purchase of any Standard nutrition plans from website or Lami.fit Health App, The amount is fully refundable in case diet plan not uploaded on the app within 2 days of purchase or technical glitch in getting diet plan. Once diet plan is uploaded on the client account the amount is not refundable.
The security of your data and the services we provide are one of our highest priorities. As such, we regularly review our platforms and servers to ensure that all measures are being taken to mitigate security risks, using the most current encryption, surveillance and auditing techniques. These measures may only reflect on our servers or, otherwise, have immediate impact on our platforms, such as increased password complexity, new SSL certificates, two-step verification, and more.